Saints Day Barbeque
We invite you to join us for our Saints Day Barbeque on Thursday, May 11th from 5 to 7PM. Student and Family Visit Day is for all students new to Saint Bernard School and rising 9th graders. To register call 860-848-1271 or follow this link Student and Family Visit Day registration
Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family!
This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a list and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
- Math and foreign language supplemental tests Throughout the summer
- High School Course Selection By appointment with your counselor - see counselor contact information below
- New Student Barbeque TBD
- Uniform fitting Thursday, July 29, 2021
- New Student Orientation Thursday, July 29, 2021
- First day of classes Monday, August 30, 2021
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at email@example.com for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review the School Calendar for important dates
Middle School and High School Student Counselors:
If your child is entering Grades 6-12 (Last Names A-K) their school counselor is Mrs. Jayme Hansen. To schedule an appointment with her please email firstname.lastname@example.org.