Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family! This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a list and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
- Math and foreign language supplemental tests Monday, May 13th at 3pm
- New Student Barbeque Monday, May 13th at 5 to 7pm
- Uniform fitting Monday, Monday, May 13th at 4 to 6pm
- High School textbook Swap TBD
- New Student Orientation Monday, August 26, 2019
- First day of classes Tuesday, August 27, 2019
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review 2019/20 School Calendar for important dates
Middle School and High School Student Counselors:
If your child is entering grade 6 (last name begins with A-K) or 8, or grades 9-12 (last name begins with A-K) their school counselor is Ms. Jayme Thomas. To schedule an appointment with her please email email@example.com.