Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family! This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a list and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
- Math and foreign language supplemental tests TBD
- New Student Barbeque TBD
- Uniform fitting TBD
- New Student Orientation TBD
- First day of classes Monday, August 31, 2020
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at email@example.com for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review the School Calendar for important dates
Middle School and High School Student Counselors:
If your child is entering Grades 6-12 (Last Names A-K) their school counselor is Mrs. Jayme Hansen. To schedule an appointment with her please email firstname.lastname@example.org.