We understand and appreciate the sacrifices that families make to send their children to Saint Bernard School. Each family's financial situation is unique and the level of financial assistance may vary. With that in mind, we are proud to offer "Tailored Tuition" for our families.
Any family concerned about affording full tuition for their child's education should apply for assistance through the FACTS Grant and Aid application. A financial package will be offered after assessing many factors. Income is only one of the variables that we consider and each award is individualized.
We hope by offering "Tailored Tuition" many more students will be able to become a "Saint."
Saint Bernard School seeks to provide a college-preparatory education to all students. Every effort is made to minimize tuition increases to keep a Saint Bernard education affordable for families.
2023-2024 School Year
- Middle School: $9,200 annual tuition for grades 6-8. Tuition includes textbooks for 6th and 7th grade level courses and most of the textbooks for 8th grade are provided. However, any middle school student taking a high school course will be required to purchase textbooks for those courses.
- High School: $14,400 annual tuition for grades 9-12. Textbooks and Chromebooks are not included in the cost of tuition.
Tuition includes a non-refundable tuition deposit of $600. Families who provide documentation of active parish affiliation are eligible for a Catholic discount of $350 for middle school and $500 for high school. An additional $750 Parish Subsidy is available to middle school students, per diocesan policy. To be considered for a parish subsidy, the Parish Subsidy form must be completed and turned into the Pastor at your home Parish.
Families with multiple students simultaneously enrolled in Saint Bernard School are eligible for a $1,000 discount. Please contact the Finance Office (860-848-1271, ext. 132) for details.
- Pay tuition in full by July 1
- Pay tuition in two equal payments, due July 1 and January 1
- Pay tuition in 10 equal payments, June-March