Due to Covid-19, we have had to postpone many of our traditional events. We will continue to update this page with new dates as they become available. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the admissions team will respond to you.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Saints family!
This page contains information that you need as you begin your journey as a saint. Below you will find a list and links to important pages that will assist you as you enter Saint Bernard School.
- Math and foreign language supplemental tests TBD
- High School Course Selection TBD
- New Student Barbeque TBD
- Uniform fitting TBD
- New Student Orientation TBD
- First day of classes Monday, August 30, 2021
New Student Checklist:
- Finalize tuition payment. Contact Finance Director Robert Bernard at email@example.com for assistance, questions, and further information
- Schedule your physical exam and fill out the required health forms.
- Request your school record to be sent to SBS (if you have not already done so)
- Summer reading assignments
- Register for your bus route through FACTS (if applicable) or confirm your carpool
- Review the School Calendar for important dates
Middle School and High School Student Counselors:
If your child is entering Grades 6-12 (Last Names A-K) their school counselor is Mrs. Jayme Hansen. To schedule an appointment with her please email firstname.lastname@example.org.